Elite Caregivers United provides the greater Orlando region with home care and non-medical staffing of the highest standard. We are passionate about the quality of care we offer, and in today’s blog we’d like to briefly highlight who we are as an Orlando home care provider, before we list our full suite of primary caregiving services.
Be it for yourself or a loved one, please read on if you’d like to get to know us a little bit better. And remember, if you have any questions or would like more information, don’t hesitate to reach out to us — we’d love to hear from you!
Who We Are
Elite Caregivers United is a fully accredited, bonded, insured, and licensed Orlando home care agency. Our team is comprised of individuals who can boast a combined 67 years of experience working within the healthcare community.
The experience of our founders led us to believe that home caregiving could be done a better way; with the experience of the client and family always the priority. Everything we do is borne out of a desire to provide first-class quality home care. In terms of communication, expertise, and our processes/services, clients can trust that their loved ones are being cared for in the same manner that they themselves would care for them. As Tony Robbins states, quality is not an act. It is a habit. We seek to embody that sentiment at Elite Caregivers United.
Primary Caregiving Services
- Non-Medical Care & Homemaking/Companionship Services – We offer companionship and homemaking care for clients who are not in need of clinical assistance but could still benefit from a range of helpful services our staff can offer.
- Respite Care – Respite care involves spelling the primary caregiver for a time, for any number of reasons.
- Personal Care Services/CNA Team – CNAs assist with daily living activities, performing services at a “higher level” due to the extent of their education and training.
- Surgery Recovery & Post-Hospitalization Care – When relatives or spouses aren’t able to be at a client’s bedside 24/7, we can help with post-hospitalization care in Orlando.
- Rehabilitation/Strength & Mobility – We assist with the rehabilitative care process by providing transportation, scheduling, fall prevention techniques, medication reminders, and more.
- Stroke & Cancer Recovery – We have the experience and training in caring for patients with (or recovering from) cancer and stroke.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – We prioritize maintaining our clients’ independence and routines as much as possible when providing in-home Alzheimer’s care in Orlando.
Schedule your appointment with us today!