Maternity Care & Caring for New Moms
Family is precious and new additions to the family are always a blessing, but that certainly doesn’t mean that pregnancy is easy or straightforward. There are physical, hormonal and emotional changes that can vary in nature — and sleep deprivation is real. There are also issues with morning sickness or all-day nausea, gestational diabetes and sometimes high blood pressure issues associated with pregnancy. If you are on strict bed-rest, our Elite Caregivers United team offers home care for new moms that can help you with your personal care needs and nurture you back to good health after your delivery. This can improve your outcomes and your overall patient experience during pregnancy.
We can create a customized plan of care to meet your loved one’s needs that includes one or more of the following new-mother home care services:
- Hourly Care: 4-8 hours of relief during the day, or longer
- Medication Reminders
- Errands and shopping: Great for moms after C-Section procedures
- We can provide hourly assistance to around-the-clock, 24/7
- Change in condition alerts
- Housekeeping, meal preparation and nutrition
- Help with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Consistent (24/7) family communications with your Elite Caregivers in Orlando, via call or text whichever is most convenient.