Non-Medical Care & Homemaking/Companionship Services
Companionship care and homemaking offers non-clinical assistance for those who need it, without leaving the comfort of their home. We offer a wide range of in-home care services from doing the laundry and taking out the garbage to reading out loud or playing cards. Our Orlando caregivers are there to help meet our clients needs: Assistance on when to take their medications, help them keep up with daily household tasks, drive them to a beauty or doctor appointment, or even take them for a walk!
Also, having a homemaker available to cook nutritious meals can turn around your family member’s well being while improving their overall health and vitality. The purpose of companionship care is to offer company and friendship and most importantly, develop a long-lasting relationship with our client and their family.
Our Orlando Companionship Services can include:
- Companionship care, socialization and regular visits to help build client relationships
- Assistance with ADL’s (activities of daily living)
- Medication reminders
- Fall and injury prevention
- Change in condition alerts
- Transportation and scheduling of medical appointments
- Assistance with Shopping and Errands
- General non-medical care
- Light Housekeeping, meal preparation and nutrition management
- Vital sign monitoring
- Assist with ambulation or exercises
- Health Club/Gym assistance
- Assistance with pet walking
- Skincare (cleanse, moisturize and protect the skin)
- Consistent (24/7) family communications with your Elite Caregivers, via call or text whichever is most convenient.