Stroke & Cancer Recovery
With more people living longer than ever with chronic or serious illnesses, grandparents with cancer are a rapidly growing group — and stroke is a leading cause of serious long-term disability and recovery depends on many different factors. This list of factors includes where in the brain the stroke occurred, how much of the brain was affected, the patient’s motivation, caregiver support and the quantity and quality of rehabilitation. Recovery is an ongoing process and Elite Caregivers United can help through our Orlando elder care.
Our Elite Caregivers United team not only has the experience and training in caring for patients, but our Orlando caregivers are fully insured and bonded for your safety. And don’t worry, we offer our clients peace of mind by requiring that our caregivers pass national criminal backgrounds checks and are fully credentialed.
We can create a customized plan of care to meet your loved one’s needs that includes one or more of the following local elder care services:
- Hourly assistance to around-the-clock care
- Coordination and scheduling with therapists and specialists
- Medication reminders for treatment and prevention
- Fall and injury prevention
- Change in condition alerts
- Transportation and scheduling of MD appointments
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Housekeeping, meal preparation and nutrition
- Prescription drug pickups
- Assistance with ADL’s (Activity of Daily Living)
- Help with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Consistent (24/7) family communications with your Elite Caregivers, via call or text whichever is most convenient.